Oz Working Dogs - Assistance & Working Dog Equipment

For assistance/service dog equipment, as well as guide, therapy, detection, search & rescue, police and dogs in training equipment check out my website http://www.ozworkingdogs.com.au - I make and sell vests, capes, belly bands, harnesses, handles and more... and will post to the world!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Exciting!!! Possibility of a puppy! WOW!!!

Knightley: 1 year 1 month 2 days old
New pup: 7 weeks old??????


Just as I was moaning at the world that life wasn't fair and nothing was ever going right for me, overnight there is now a possibility of bringing a puppy home in TWO days.

Wow wow wow..... He is from a breeder in Sydney, who says this particular puppy is very confident, comes when called, and is just a standout pup. It is very likely we are going up to Sydney on Saturday to see him, temperament test him, and possibly bring him home.

Talk about sudden! I hadn't contacted the breeder previously due to her profile only wanting buyers from the area, but it seems I count. She has had a cancellation from this litter, and thinks that one of the pups is exactly what I want. Talk about exciting. Of course the pup may not be quite what I am looking for.... but please everyone, hope really really really hard for me. I am really quite overdue for something nice happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment