Oz Working Dogs - Assistance & Working Dog Equipment

For assistance/service dog equipment, as well as guide, therapy, detection, search & rescue, police and dogs in training equipment check out my website http://www.ozworkingdogs.com.au - I make and sell vests, capes, belly bands, harnesses, handles and more... and will post to the world!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Playing around with new design

Pre pickup 6 weeks 5 days old

After a comment about the harshness on the eyes of the old colour scheme - and I'd been wondering about that myself too... I decided to change it. So I'll be likely fiddling for a bit until I get something I am completely happy with. So expect frequent changes... I can be fiddly about these things!

I've had a cold for a couple of weeks that I just can't fully shake, so I'm in bed fiddling with my blog and reading Control Unleashed, which I think I'll do a review post on. I am finding it hard to get over this cold completely. I felt quite well up at the snow, but now I think it has put me back a bit despite wrapping myself in like 6 layers. Dumb immune system! Oh well, at least it isn't swine flu this time.

4 days until we see the puppies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment