Oz Working Dogs - Assistance & Working Dog Equipment

For assistance/service dog equipment, as well as guide, therapy, detection, search & rescue, police and dogs in training equipment check out my website http://www.ozworkingdogs.com.au - I make and sell vests, capes, belly bands, harnesses, handles and more... and will post to the world!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Bloody brilliant news!!

Pre pickup 2 weeks 3 days old

Our landlords have approved us getting the Assistance Dog prospect. So there is nothing to stop me bringing a puppy home. If one of the puppies in the litter I am testing in a weeks time doesn't pass, then I will continue searching. Either way, it IS going to happen.

Such joy and relief.

The other fantastic news is my husband starts a new job, working full time, tomorrow.

Life is finally starting to go right for me after three years of, well, the short stick. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment