Oz Working Dogs - Assistance & Working Dog Equipment

For assistance/service dog equipment, as well as guide, therapy, detection, search & rescue, police and dogs in training equipment check out my website http://www.ozworkingdogs.com.au - I make and sell vests, capes, belly bands, harnesses, handles and more... and will post to the world!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

I got photos from the breeder!! Puppy pile!

I am so excited to see proof of my lovely fat furry slug. My husband described them as slippers!!!! (you can tell it is very cold and wintry here). I am quite bewitched, I need to keep my head as if I get all gushy and choose the wrong pup it could mean re-homing down the line. Come on girl, keep as un-emotional as you can be with a soft cute fuzzy shark-like slipper only 4 hours drive away which is officially reserved as "yours"!!!

EEEEK! It's happening! Feast your eyes on this pile of puppies!



No comments:

Post a Comment