Oz Working Dogs - Assistance & Working Dog Equipment

For assistance/service dog equipment, as well as guide, therapy, detection, search & rescue, police and dogs in training equipment check out my website http://www.ozworkingdogs.com.au - I make and sell vests, capes, belly bands, harnesses, handles and more... and will post to the world!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another migraine, not much training....

So, my brother has moved out of this house into his new one, and my husband and I have started moving things around a bit in the house a bit to take advantage of all the new room. However, the moving hullabulloo coupled with work triggered a nasty migraine which just isn't going away. Poor Knightley isn't getting much training at all, just a bit of recall training and that's about it.

The coming week is going to be very busy so I need to get well soon. Why do bodies always let you down when you need them the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment