Oz Working Dogs - Assistance & Working Dog Equipment

For assistance/service dog equipment, as well as guide, therapy, detection, search & rescue, police and dogs in training equipment check out my website http://www.ozworkingdogs.com.au - I make and sell vests, capes, belly bands, harnesses, handles and more... and will post to the world!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

5 months 4 days old

Well, I seem to be lucky enough to have got myself a migraine from over eager dog walking/swimming on the last day of 2011. The things I do for that dog! I am on migraine preventatives and they are working pretty well these days, they keep them from getting completely full blown generally. Not this time though. :(

So this is just a message of good wishes for this year, for you and any four footed friends you may have in your life.

Big post on Knightley's migraine causing adventures at our local lake, Lake Ginninderra, coming up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment